• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

x5 powerclip question???

Turbophein

every now and again i get a powerclipped curve that won't allow me to move it around on the page, it will stay locked in the same spot on the page as where you clipped it in. only way to see it is to edit powerclip and look on that screen. barely happens but it is doing it right now on a file i need to move.

anyone know what triggers this?

ironchef

I'm not sure on that boss. But i am having another problem with powerclips. I use a mimaki cjv30 and rasterlink or finecut wont recognize the image inside of a powerclip. It gets the reg. Marks and cut lines(using extraction) . But not what's inside the powerclip. Anyone have any tips?

ironchef

Actually never mind question. I remember printing something a few days ago that was power clipped. I don't know what I'm doing wrong now though.

Turbophein

well i didn't figure it out yet but i managed to go around it. i have 3 of the same objects on the page but only 1 will not keep the powerclipped image inside of it. i just removed the powerclip moved everything to where it needed to be and powerclipped it again. still a mystery!

i never have to convert my powerclips to bitmaps btw...