• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

X6 > Enter key

Colin

I've noticed that when I enter a value into any of the number fields, like when entering a number for the size of an object, rotation angle, skew angle, etc, hitting the Enter key doesn't make it happen (in X6) as it it did in previous versions, one has to actually click the "Apply" button.

I find this fairly annoying; is there a way to make it work as it used to?

royster13

From another forum.....

Clicking Enter has been mentioned on a few newsgroups and we are looking at this issue.

Tony Severenuk
User Experience Designer,
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite

Colin

Great, thanks for the reply, and for taking an interest in our comments & feedback. Lovin' X6!

J

john1

Just tried hitting enter on contour and i had to hit apply. No biggie.

Colin

Just tried hitting enter on contour and i had to hit apply. No biggie.

But like a mosquito flying around you ear while you're in bed, it doesn't have to be a biggie to be annoying; especially when the neural pathways of your brain are wired to hit the enter key.

Last edited:
J

john1

It's really not that big of deal Colin, There is tons of other things i can think of that are annoying and this is not one of them.