• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Xante X33 UV Flatbed Printer - looking for current users

PrintQueen

Wondering if there's anyone here who is familiar with this machine? What are the pros, but more importantly, what are the cons? We are poking around the market for a flatbed printer (ideally, the HP Latex R1000+, but we all have dreams).
The size of this machine is appealing to us, since we are in a pretty cramped building. We would be printing a lot of 24x36 corrugated, PVC, foam board, and would probably like to introduce acrylic. Wondering if this machine can effectively layer on clear acrylic?

Attachments

• X33.png
    X33.png
    472.5 KB · Views: 273

VISCOM

Wondering if there's anyone here who is familiar with this machine? What are the pros, but more importantly, what are the cons? We are poking around the market for a flatbed printer (ideally, the HP Latex R1000+, but we all have dreams).
The size of this machine is appealing to us, since we are in a pretty cramped building. We would be printing a lot of 24x36 corrugated, PVC, foam board, and would probably like to introduce acrylic. Wondering if this machine can effectively layer on clear acrylic?
Look at the VANGUARD

TehWayniac

Spoke with them today and asked what heads were used. Response, Epson. Asked "which" epson heads are in the machine. Response, we're not telling you. Red Flags all over the place here. If you'd like to bypass the middle man do believe they are simply OEM/ODM'ing machines from a China supplier. www.gatewayuvprinter.com

I'd honestly avoid this printer and look at something like the Stratojet 4x4.