• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Xbase Video To See How It Works!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Here is a video we did out at ISA to show how XBASE works, so well received it was amazing. We had about 17 dealers setup for distribution, you will be seeing this ALL over the country, just remember where you guys saw it FIRST!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I'm glad you noticed that, that was the holographic perf, typically we will sell a roll or 2 on the spot at the shows, this material we sold about 60 rolls at the show, best moving material I ever worked with for visual effects. It is for sale and the price on 50"x150' is $380

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Do you have a solid holographic yet? We have a project they want to use the holographic perf but we need solid to match it.

The fricken testing failed outdoors after only 5 months on the first version, I am super close to the new version going past 12 months so far. I need a few more weeks before I bring it over.

Christian @ 2CT Media

Ok, I have my client on hold till we can get a matching solid, it's a big exterior wall and window set that faces south so it will get sun all day and should have a interesting effect.