• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Xpress boat logo

visual800

are you talking about this? easily traceable sir

Attachments

• logo_xpress_boats200.png
    logo_xpress_boats200.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 878

Gino

Premium Subscriber
How does one go about getting authorization to duplicate a logo, but can't get ahold of the proper artwork.

altereddezignz

This is the logo i am needing. Or even if someone can tell me the font. Convoy is close but way to many letters are wrong.

Attachments

• IMG_6390.JPG
    IMG_6390.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 1,127
  • IMG_6389.JPG
    IMG_6389.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,086

altereddezignz

How does one go about getting authorization to duplicate a logo, but can't get ahold of the proper artwork.
Normally all companies have a marketing dept. Most of them will allow you to duplicate it just takes a little talking. We have paperwork for a lot of artwork for large companies we have been authorized to use when at first we where told now.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Normally all companies have a marketing dept. Most of them will allow you to duplicate it just takes a little talking. We have paperwork for a lot of artwork for large companies we have been authorized to use when at first we where told now.

Ahhhh..... that's kinda my point. If you have authorization to duplicate, replicate or make any such advertisements for said company, they will give you all the artwork you need in any format with color separations, to slicks and CMYK and other formats, if needed... according to where/how these things will be used.

Why didn't they give you what you need, if you have permission ?? That's puzzling.

Marlene

Ahhhh..... that's kinda my point. If you have authorization to duplicate, replicate or make any such advertisements for said company, they will give you all the artwork you need in any format with color separations, to slicks and CMYK and other formats, if needed... according to where/how these things will be used.

Why didn't they give you what you need, if you have permission ?? That's puzzling.

does sound strange

altereddezignz

Call em up if you want to lol.. Thats what i did. Its not made in house its made at an outside source they for the last week i have yet to find the correct person to be able to give me a contact or number to that person tired of waiting lol.. But got a call back a few moments ago so pretty sure i have the correct files coming so thanks for the help i think lol..

K2

They are local here for me and I have made many signs for them second hand for local dealership, local sponsor ships, defected decals, etc. and trust me it is not easy to get. I have yet to get an original file from them, not because they are not willing to give it out but because they don't have it (on them), have no clue how to get it or who has it. I know, sounds crazy, but it is true. If you wait on that phone call you wont get it. Just take what PJF gave you and run with it.

altereddezignz

They are local here for me and I have made many signs for them second hand for local dealership, local sponsor ships, defected decals, etc. and trust me it is not easy to get. I have yet to get an original file from them, not because they are not willing to give it out but because they don't have it (on them), have no clue how to get it or who has it. I know, sounds crazy, but it is true. If you wait on that phone call you wont get it. Just take what PJF gave you and run with it.

They sent me a file and it was the cleanest i had found yet so i just digitized that and went on lol.. I have all their approval but yes exactly as you stated they have no idea..