• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Y-Axis Confirmation

Atomic DNA

I've reviewed my manual and still can't find anything on reviewing the cutting width of the material. Once the media "spools", for about a second it will show the X and Y axes and then goes to another screen. I would like to recall the width of the material without having to disengage the pinch rollers and resetting just to get the width. It's probably something simple.

On my old 7000 series, I could just push a button and it would recall the info.

Jim Doggett

I've reviewed my manual and still can't find anything on reviewing the cutting width of the material. Once the media "spools", for about a second it will show the X and Y axes and then goes to another screen. I would like to recall the width of the material without having to disengage the pinch rollers and resetting just to get the width. It's probably something simple.

On my old 7000 series, I could just push a button and it would recall the info.

Your cutting software should poll the width when then cut/output dialogue box pops up ... either automatically, or when you click a button. In that way, the software can maximize material usage when paneling, and also warn you that the cut job will be segmented.

Atomic DNA

Jim,

I'm using Cutting Master and this is my window. It does not give me the size.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-07-09 at 1.19.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-07-09 at 1.19.09 PM.png
    93.9 KB · Views: 73