• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Y Overcurrent on JV33

eesanopi

Hi,
I start to have this issue two days ago in my JV33, at booting printer sends error 43 and stops operation, if cart is outside of cleaning station it can't find home and crashes in bot directions sending the error 43 again, I checked enconder strip, encoder sensor, homming sensor, rail lubication, all is ok, do you have any idea?, here is a video.

Video 1 | Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Thanks in adavence of your help

Best regards

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Maybe the Y origin sensor is not reading properly? It should be able to find the home position if the Y origin sensor is working properly.

JV33

Hi,
I start to have this issue two days ago in my JV33, at booting printer sends error 43 and stops operation, if cart is outside of cleaning station it can't find home and crashes in bot directions sending the error 43 again, I checked enconder strip, encoder sensor, homming sensor, rail lubication, all is ok, do you have any idea?, here is a video.

Video 1 | Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Thanks in adavence of your help

Best regards
Hello, can you tell me how you solved this problem? My machine started doing the same thing yesterday...

D.J.

Hello, can you tell me how you solved this problem? My machine started doing the same thing yesterday...
I am having the same problem.
new Y motor, both pullys, encoder strip and sensor. Y sensor is working properly.
please advise how you fixed your problem soo I can fix my problem.