• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

yellotools sasser cut pro worth it?

0igo

Im thinking about getting yellotools sasser cut pro but im unsure if its any good. ive only seen a couple videos online but havent read any reviews. To those who have it, is it any good?

Johnny Best

Justin Pate recommends it. If you cut a lot of channels or gaps on wraps it looks like it would be a good tool.
How much does it cost?

JERHEMI

Yes, it's good. I have one and it takes the guesswork out of slicing door jambs and trying to find the center. It also comes with 3 different size discs that you can swap out depending on the gap size in a nice case with a foam insert. Could I live without the nice case and just toss the tool and discs in with my other vehicle graphics tools to save a couple bucks on the price? Yes. But, Yellotools make some really high-quality stuff, so it's ok I guess.