• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Yet another hack....

joeshaul

Looks like they just decided two at once? The one picture looks like it's from the hood of the grey van facing towards the rear of the blue/green monstrosity.

I think I see the company's sign in the top right picture too, looks just as good if not better than the wraps. Kinda curious why the sign has a white background though, should've been a dark grey/black background with a white spider web and the 20 paragraphs of text on it.

Browner

DCP_5392.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe Diaz

bring me your best quotes!!
ill show who why thiers are too high

Yeah, we will show you by using terrible grammar on your advertisements too! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Letterbox Mike

after some research, I have determined that it is indeed Old Paint on the side of that van.

Attachments

• old paint hulk.jpg
    old paint hulk.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 104

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Browner's post encouraged me to find "thier" site... oh my....

SignManiac

It looks to be about par for the course... based on many wraps I've seen on the roads! It's rare to see a really nice head turner.

Pat Whatley

Exactly....95% of the wraps out there HAVE to be sold by lowest price because they're damn sure not be sold because of effective design.