• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Yet another Signlab question

gabagoo

I have no idea why the software does this and maybe someone can explain why or how to stop it from doing it.
Everytime I have multi line copy that I am aligning to another object or a sign blank, the software breaks the lines up and out of a group so that if you centre ittop and bottom it puts them all together on one line.
Seems odd that it breaks them apart. Is there a function to stop this from happening?

gabagoo

This only happens to me when the text was created in another program.
Glitch!

I typeset it in Signlab.... at one time it popped a warning up telling me it was going to break the lines, having something to do with a REPLAY option which I have no idea what is, so I checked off "don't bother me with this rediculous question anymore " option..

OK maybe I should turn off theis replay option somewhere and it will stop.

I answered my own question? maybe....

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I had the same problem at one time, and looking back through my notes from 2008, I fixed it by resetting the warning dialogs.

You can reset the warning dialogs by clicking on OPTIONS> SIGNLAB SETUP> GENERAL PREFERENCES> RESET WARNING DIALOGS

The next time you do a text alignment and it throws up a warning about breaking the lines, tell it you don't want to break the lines (I think you select the NO option here.) Then select the box that you don't want to see the warning any more. All should be good.

I'm not really sure why this SignLab utilizes this feature of breaking text apart.

Last edited: