• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

yikes!!!! anyone know this one

laserman70

Have a customer looking for it on his boat lol
Yikes Yikes Yikes
thanks

Attachments

• mywake.jpg
    mywake.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 65

Chasez

Looks like painted script... may never be able to find a font close... I would offer your customer the chance to use a different font or offer to re-create vector artwork at a cost. Personally I would re-create it, would just require a head on photo and about 15 min vs. searching and searching for a similar font.

Chaz

laserman70

Looks like painted script... may never be able to find a font close... I would offer your customer the chance to use a different font or offer to re-create vector artwork at a cost. Personally I would re-create it, would just require a head on photo and about 15 min vs. searching and searching for a similar font.

Chaz

Cannot get a straight on shot.
It is from the movie The Great Outdoors lol

Chasez

People just have to make things hard haha I would just suggest that it would be cheaper to re-create it similar since there is nothing to compare to. Should be able to do that in illustrator in a few min, there isn't much too it.

Chaz