• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

You might want to hold off on that new printer purchase...

CheapVehicleWrap

I was wondering what to wrap mine in, but it's perfect as is I think. I'd like to see the painted ones though. Considering a nice 3 person supercharged waverunner will set you back about 14k, a sub for 100k ain't to bad. You could make the money back real quick smuggling ink too.

CheapVehicleWrap

Chico - it's your (cheap) computer - the link worked fine for me! :wink:

Hmmm. thanks it works now.. tried it from my phone earlier.

Now seriously Sar; if I were to get one of these, would we stay together for more than a week before the messy you get 1/2 of everything (+ the latex) divorce?

sar bossier

Hmmm. thanks it works now.. tried it from my phone earlier.

Now seriously Sar; if I were to get one of these, would we stay together for more than a week before the messy you get 1/2 of everything (+ the latex) divorce?

Hhhmmm, Chico - I dunno, whatcha ya gonna do for me, bebe? I MIGHT be persuaded ... $$$$

Last edited:

CheapVehicleWrap

Hhhmmm, Chico - I dunno, whatcha ya gonna do for me, bebe? I MIGHT be persuaded ... $$$$

Wow, my cheap is rubbing off on you :)
We'll get along just great (even if it's a week). With my ex-wife it was $$$$$$

Ohh.. make sure you shut down your browser!... After all, this is the Church Lady you're coming on to.

CheapVehicleWrap

Attachments

• CHURCH-LADY-SATAN-24718846108.jpeg
    CHURCH-LADY-SATAN-24718846108.jpeg
    15 KB · Views: 49

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
This one is just about in my price range

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• YellowSubCorgi1.JPG