• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

You Save Big Money...You Save Big Money...

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
You've heard of the "People of Walmart". Well, it appears there's competition.

All I can say is "wow"....just wow. There's no doubt in my mind...he saved big money!

I about blew a lung when I parked next to this guy this afternoon.

Some stuff just can't be made up.

JB
1.jpg

James Burke

It might be hard to tell, but he shoved a bunch of rags in the hole / dent before using the bag to cover it up. I'll even bet he saved 11% on the duct tape.

One of the worst Pantone fails....ever.

JB

Johnny Best

Maybe the guy or woman is out of work with no money to fix the hole in the door due to the Covid pandemic. They fixed it best they could till they can get it fixed proper.
Do not see the "blew a lung" humor in somebodies misfortune.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
What really confuses me is groceries at a hardware store. I have a hard time picturing my wife wanting to go to Home Depot to pickup fresh veggies... although it might be nice if she says she has to run to the grocery store, that I can tell her to also pickup some treated 4x4's and couple bags a quickcrete while she's at it.

James Burke

What really confuses me is groceries at a hardware store. I have a hard time picturing my wife wanting to go to Home Depot to pickup fresh veggies... although it might be nice if she says she has to run to the grocery store, that I can tell her to also pickup some treated 4x4's and couple bags a quickcrete while she's at it.

That's right. But do you think I could find a 2 x 8 in the store yesterday? Not in this town.

JB

AndersonJoan

This guy has obvious problems with his net worth. By the way, I recently learned that not everyone knows how to correctly calculate their net worth. I used to think that net worth is the amount of money you have in your account, but it's really not that simple, because we have to exclude debt and loans. After I read this article at https://investedwallet.com/liquid-net-worth/, I realized that I am not really as rich as I thought and that my net worth is close to negative, because my liabilities are currently much higher than the value of my assets. But I already know what I have to do to fix it. I wonder, what is your net worth and what should net worth be at 60?

MikePro

in that guy's defense, he may have been a subcontractor for that Mendards' construction ~20yrs ago....and not only had to settle in arbitration for a lesser-amount than contracted, BUT also accept 25% of the payment in store credit.
(not made-up as a joke, that's literally how menard's builds their locations on their subs credit lines)

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Oh, it looks really awful. I probably would have lived the same way if I hadn't taken my head in my time and started to allocate the budget and invest competently. You can get a stable and high profit, while you do not need to work at a regular job 24 hours a day, your main task is to choose the right investment tools, and they will earn for you. You can earn quite a lot of money in a relatively short period of time, however, it often depends on the initial amount of investment. Well, what helps me in this investorjunkie.com .
Tell us more... :popcorn:

rjssigns

I once made fun of a car I saw on the road. My Dad explained to me that, "Son, everyone drives the best car they can afford."
I never did that again.
Good thing you can't see my wife's car. Going to be painting it this weekend to try and squeak a couple more years out of it. It's an '05 and the newest vehicle in the "fleet".
Rust is a b!tch. So are squirrels. Not sure how they managed to do it but they stored acorns in the front fender which rotted it out.

Honestly though I'm truly confused when I see "bro dozers" in my town.
Rockers completely rotted off, rear wheel arches nearly gone, tailgate rotted out etc...but they all have a shiny new lift kit a set of 24" Custom Offset wheels and rubber band tires.
Just don't get it.