• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

You thought you got ripped off?

ProWraps

LOL.

Im not much for public shaming, but this one takes the cake.

my site:
http://www.wraps.pro

the stolen site:
http://www.ultimatewrapsfl.com

i cant tell you how much ive paid to my attorney this year alone to take down stolen sites/content/images ripped from ours.

for those of you that feel my pain and are/have gone through it, just a solid "you are not alone" from me.

just incase you wanted a bigger laugh:

my portfolio:
http://wraps.pro/portfolio/

and his:
http://www.ultimatewrapsfl.com/portfolio/

i have advice for anyone going through this if you want it. i have successfully had all the copycats taken down so far. this one i was just alerted to, so the attorney will begin the same journey this week and will have it removed by the hosting company.

its getting annoying and expensive. imitation is the biggest form of flattery. especially if you're the attorney.

Bly

Wow that is pretty lame.
Even stealing your job pics.

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but yeah, go get em.

ProWraps

yeah he is pretty bold.

his other site/s have ripped off many others hard work.

lots of which i know and or have hired for installs. i have alerted them to this.

its a sad state of affairs.

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
Wow!

They actually took the time two tweak a couple of things, but were apparently too cheap to buy the fonts Dan used.

You might want to let Dan know about it. I bet these web site companies are ripping off his other site styles as well,

ProWraps

dan knows. he is more burried than i am. i have one site, he creates many. his stuff is getting ripped off over and over.

again, flattery. EXPENSIVE FLATTERY.

the problem is flattery, kills your seo.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
At least he didn't rip your testimonials off:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nost.

Let's see what loves or pursues or desires the pain, but because the actual teachings of which toil and pain can procure him some great pleasure. To take a trivial example, which of our life.

wayne k
guam usa

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I wrote a unique description for an ebay item I was selling...and it showed up on somebody elses listing a few days later....and that's nothing compared to what they're ripping you for.

Man, I can really identify

JB

MikePro

disgusting.
wrap company can't simply blame the web designer, as it goes beyond a "coincidental similiarity in layout" by blatently boasting YOUR portfolio pictures on THEIR website.
this deserves more than a "cease and desist" letter. if not financial damages, then definitely a a flaming bag-of-poop tied to a rock and thrown through their grandmother's window.

bikecomedy

Just wondering since this ProWraps site was just released ... what two weeks ago.... if the perp is a member here. Coincidence?

visual800

Watermark your items would seem to be the only detterent but then looks trashy on your own site. I hate humans

Locals Find!

This shop is in Orlando. Doesn't surprise me one bit you got ripped off. Orlando much like Miami isn't know for Sign Shops or Graphics shops following the rules of the industry. Those two cities are the home of lowballers and rip off artists.

Good luck in your suit. Your going to have a hell of a time catching them in Florida. Too easy to fold and start over again here.

Techman

If a few of those ripped off photos would back link to tub girl. I think that would be a graet form of deterrent revenge.

I did it when someone was using my son's photo on a kick boxing site. I promise you it works.. And it is hilarious..

Richard G

I have to agree with Fred on this one. I have been doing signs in South Florida for almost 27 years and like anywhere else they come and go.. It simply put is to easy of a business to get into, Heck i have seen parent but a building and a machine to get there kids out to do something. this will always happen. as far as the low balers yes they are out here, however they never last that long at it. I have kept my prices where i need them to make a profit and make a descent living and i am not going away like they are. South East Florida had some good honest sign companies as well so don't take such a wide brush and try to paint this area....my 2 cents

Techman

He has a pic of a Taxi in front of a place called Sign Doctor.. Does any one think that name is another business location but the same company?

.signdoctororlando.com