• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Your health

iSign

cool... I guessed right... but paused at 2 minutes... too curious to do other things with my evening to watch it all... but so far, so good!

J

john1

I go to the gym about 3-4 times a week and watch what i eat more than the average person so i should be good :)

Colin

Well your link just resulted in a double length walk for the Mrs., the pug and me.

Great. And like the vid said, one doesn't need to get into a sport, or a gym, or anything over the top. Brisk walking (elevated heart rate is the key) for about 30 minutes a few times a week is all that's needed.

gabagoo

Great. And like the vid said, one doesn't need to get into a sport, or a gym, or anything over the top. Brisk walking (elevated heart rate is the key) for about 30 minutes a few times a week is all that's needed.

I generally get that from loading some of these heavy mofo rolls onto the printer!!!!:omg:

GypsyGraphics

Can you limit your sitting and sleeping to just 23.5 hours a day?
Who can say "no" to that?

I'm not a big fan of dramatic, unsustainable changes for quick results... i love the simplicity of this!

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
That's it....I'm pulling the trigger on a pair of cross country skis.

Winter is always the time when I want to hibernate, but I really enjoyed cc skiing in high school gym class thirty years ago.

Thanks again, Colin...way too cool. And yes, that guy has a wonderful talent for drawing.

JB

Colin

If you live in an area where you can do it, XC skiing is a great workout. Probably the best full-body workout that can had. Running sports can be hard on the body (especially as one gets older) but XC Skiing and cycling are no impact.

Si Allen

I bought me one of those aerobic exercise pads!

Every time that I feel like working out ... I lay down on that pad and nap until the feeling goes away!

:Sleeping: