• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

your holiday decorations

slappy

Does anyone print their own lawn decorations or make anything shop related to decorate for the holidays? Anyone got any pictures to post? Might be a fun thread.....

Craig Sjoquist

Just finished these, mounted about half hour each panel. These are before mounted on window, after which I cut away the white till only a white border remains around the picture, also did 2 panels that say Happy Saving.

Attachments

• xmass011 256.JPG
    xmass011 256.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 55
  • xmass011 257.JPG
    xmass011 257.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 66
  • xmass011 258.JPG
    xmass011 258.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 71
  • xmass011 267.JPG
    xmass011 267.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 65
  • xmass011 268.JPG
    xmass011 268.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 39

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We're printing a 7' Santa as we speak out of 10mm Cor-X. I'll cut him out and puncture little holes around his outline and put white lights through it and plug it in down at the bottom of our driveway at home. If this works the way I planned, I just make make some other cutouts.

slappy

Craig, those are pretty neat! Post a photo when you get them up.

You too Gino! I would love to see it when it's done!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Printed him on 1/2" Cor-X, cut him out with a jig saw, drilled and pushed each light through individually by removing the bulb and re-attaching it after the bottom came through and sandwiched the Cor-X in between. Have two 7' stakes holding him in the ground and hoping he won't blow over. Also, tied the posts off from the smoke tree in back of it.

The Goddess likes it, so now I have to make a wreath and maybe some other decorations for other parts of the house. :Sleeping:

Attachments

• daytime santie.jpg
    daytime santie.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 49
  • nightime santie.jpg
    nightime santie.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 65

Jillbeans

Those are all cool. Almost, almost makes me feel like desorating.
All I have is a 15 year old painted traditional St. Nick, though.
Love....Jill