• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Your opinion

Jillbeans

Nope.
I got a really cool coffee mug as a gift, and I didn't read the box it came in saying hand wash only.
One circuit through the dishwasher and it was just a plain tan coffee mug.
Love....Jill

149motorsports

Nope.
I got a really cool coffee mug as a gift, and I didn't read the box it came in saying hand wash only.
One circuit through the dishwasher and it was just a plain tan coffee mug.
Love....Jill

Thanks Jill,
you know of anyone around that can screen print on stuff like that?

Sticky Signs

a few months ago I (digitally) printed some graphics on clear vinyl. I put a piece on my stainless steel coffee mug just to see how long it would last. Still looks just as good as the day I put it on and it probably goes through the dishwasher about 3 or more times a week.

Pat Whatley

When my twins were born I had labels made for their bottles and sippy cups and on the stainless steel Thermos we had to send warm formula in. Plain Oracal 3651 and laminate. Those things went through the dishwasher almost every night for two years and looked as good as the day they were printed. I was shocked. I had almost 100 of each printed so I could replace them as needed....never needed them.