• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Zünd XL2500cv (PN series) Camera Software need

NorthControl

Hi Folks,

I just bought an used Zünd XL 2500 machine with conveyor (2.5m long conveyor). Unfortunatelly lost the hardware key for the installed GTK Cut 2.05 (Grafiktronics) cutting software. It was paired with an Oce Arizona 550, so the Onyx Thrive was the RIP/CUT workflow manager.

I asked the manufaturer about this hardware key, but they can sell only as new purchase (of course).

The price is so high, therefore I try to find a cheaper solution. What camera registration software do you prefer? (I mean, I-cut, Optiscout, etc...)

The system have the camera installed, with grabber card also.

If you have any idea, please help.

Thank you so mutch,
Best Regards,
Greg

NorthControl

Buy Optiscout. You already have the camera so it will be cheaper. Don't buy i-cut.

Thank you! What do you think, can Optiscout do the same functions as I-cut? I checked my RIP (onyx), it have Optiscout output. So, looks good....

Other:
If somebody have used dongle or other option to get similar software, please dont hesitate... :))

Thanks,
Greg

jwmurphy

Thanks, Sir! :)

I bought Optiscout right now! It seems a very good software and good documentation! Wich version do you using?

Hey Greg - I have a G3 3XL-1600 Zund and run it with Optiscout. It works just fine although I am toying around with the thought of getting the ZCC software to possibly take advantage of their new pneumatic router bit changer setup. I tend to cut 2 different plastics and am constantly re-initializing the router with the different bits. There is more fine control over things using Opti but it is a bit dated.