Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Zünd XL2500cv (PN series) Camera Software need

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Plotters' started by GregK, Apr 11, 2018.

1. GregK

GregK Member

Feb 21, 2009
    Hungary
    Hi Folks,

I just bought an used Zünd XL 2500 machine with conveyor (2.5m long conveyor). Unfortunatelly lost the hardware key for the installed GTK Cut 2.05 (Grafiktronics) cutting software. It was paired with an Oce Arizona 550, so the Onyx Thrive was the RIP/CUT workflow manager.

I asked the manufaturer about this hardware key, but they can sell only as new purchase (of course).

The price is so high, therefore I try to find a cheaper solution. What camera registration software do you prefer? (I mean, I-cut, Optiscout, etc...)

The system have the camera installed, with grabber card also.

If you have any idea, please help.

Thank you so mutch,
    Best Regards,
    Greg

Tags:
  2. timgo

timgo Graphics Designer

Aug 20, 2016
    Delft
    Hi,
    i've send you a pm.

3. GregK

GregK Member

Feb 21, 2009
    Hungary
    Hi, Sorry but I searching for professional software especially for ZUND camera registration workflow...

Thx,
    Greg

4. jimdtg

jimdtg Member

Jun 18, 2017
    Some places in earth
    GregKGregK, you should use i-Cut

5. perfectpdf

perfectpdf Member

Jan 8, 2015
    Ohio
    Buy Optiscout. You already have the camera so it will be cheaper. Don't buy i-cut.

6. GregK

GregK Member

Feb 21, 2009
    Hungary
    Thank you! What do you think, can Optiscout do the same functions as I-cut? I checked my RIP (onyx), it have Optiscout output. So, looks good....

Other:
    If somebody have used dongle or other option to get similar software, please dont hesitate... :))

Thanks,
    Greg

7. GregK

GregK Member

Feb 21, 2009
    Hungary
    Thanks, Sir! :)

I bought Optiscout right now! It seems a very good software and good documentation! Wich version do you using?

8. jwmurphy

jwmurphy New Member

Dec 10, 2009
    Milwaukee
    Hey Greg - I have a G3 3XL-1600 Zund and run it with Optiscout. It works just fine although I am toying around with the thought of getting the ZCC software to possibly take advantage of their new pneumatic router bit changer setup. I tend to cut 2 different plastics and am constantly re-initializing the router with the different bits. There is more fine control over things using Opti but it is a bit dated.

• Like Like x 1