• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

zund m1200 Help

Versus

Graphics
Hi

I´m having huge problems with my zund m1200. The light barrier constantly stops the process of cutting.

has anyone else experienced this?
is it possible to "trick" the censor into thinking everything is good? maybe block it somehow?

fortnight8

Hi

I´m having huge problems with my zund m1200. The light barrier constantly stops the process of cutting.

has anyone else experienced this?
is it possible to "trick" the censor into thinking everything is good? maybe block it somehow?
Hi buddy,
We have a Zünd g3 xl-3200 and we have the same issue. Now we waiting for an engineer from Switzerland to slove it. The local (Hungary, Budapest), official services can not fix it. They have changed everything could cause the problems with the light barrier. But still there are errors. The technicians have no clue...
What about yours? I suppose you solved the problems. What was the solution? Please help us.
Thank you,
Norbert

ChrisN

What safety controller does it use? Our Kongsberg table uses a Sick 410, and the photocells can be bypassed by jumping the sender & receiver signal lines.

fortnight8

Hi ChrisN,
I do not know. I am not a technicians just the operator of the cutter. But As I see on the picture there is a completely different unit.

NorthControl

Hi buddy,
We have a Zünd g3 xl-3200 and we have the same issue. Now we waiting for an engineer from Switzerland to slove it. The local (Hungary, Budapest), official services can not fix it. They have changed everything could cause the problems with the light barrier. But still there are errors. The technicians have no clue...
What about yours? I suppose you solved the problems. What was the solution? Please help us.
Thank you,
Norbert

Hi Norbert,

Im Greg from Hungary too. I planning to buy a Zund XL-2500 machine. Could you make contact with me? It would be really fine, and I would be so glad. Here is number: 30/9919106. It would be very - very urgent, please!

Thank you very mutch!

Elore is nagyon koszonom!
Gergo

fortnight8

Nekunk 3200as van. Ha tekercses anyagot vagunk es a stanc hosszabb ennel, akkor inteligensen kezeli. Tehat egy 10 m hosszu stancot tobb reszletben vag ki. Hogy oszinte legyek tablas anyagot meg nem vagtam 305 cm nel hosszabbat, de meg mernem kockaztatni, ahogyan a mienk is, vagja mig a hid eler, ez utan megfogja a tablat a szonyeggel egyutt es tol rajta annyit, hogy be tudja fejezni a muveletet. En azt gondolom ez nem jelenthet problemat, de mindenkeppen gyozodj meg errol te magad, mielott megveszed. Hetfon reggel meg annyit tudnek segiteni, hogy felhivom a szervizesunket es megkerdem tole, aztan visszajelzek. Ez az Unimark egyebkent. Ok magyarorszagi forgalmazoja es asszisztenciaja a Zundnek.
Udv,
Norbi