• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2005 saturn vue template needed WHERE?

pythonn711

2005 saturn vue template needed asap... i don't do signage for vehicle ever, and only need this one.. i primarily use the plotter for in house directional signs as our warehouse changes hands a few time a year. But as a favor to a friend of mine, i agreed to cut some vinyl for her small suv the saturn vue 2005 model.. i only need this one template and don't need and entire software package can you please lead me in the correct direction

thanks in advance,

reQ

What kind of template do you need? TIFF file with layers for PS or a vector one?

Drip Dry

If your just cutting vinyl, why not just sketch out on paper by hand the rough look of the vehicle.
Measure the area of where you want to put the letters and fit your design into that area.

If your friend wants to see what it will look like before hand, then take a good
clear, straight on picture of the vehicle. Bring it into you design software. Scale it up to the proper size and
then layout the design to that