• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

630 Square Feet of Perf, Price check?

jman

Hey guys,

I have a estimate for some store windows to print and install and was wondering if my pricing was on point being it's 630 square feet.

Printed and laminated I'm at $7 psf and install is another $2.00 psf plus travel time since the store is an hour away. Pricing seem high for this amount or low or right on? Install will be by myself.

Thank you!

Reveal1

Sounds about rigt

Not very timely response, but I was trolling for some related info when I came across your post. I'm working on an 871 sq. ft. job using solvex (Fellers) 70/30 Latex perf w/ spray laminate and it's coming out to about 6.00/ft plus install - which in this case is outsourced. For what it's worth, I have a lot of experience selling/installing perf and try to avoid film laminate (except some vehicle windows) which I find difficult to install and remove relative to the benefit gained. I just explain the short term impact that rain has on vision to properly set customer expectations.)

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
If your using the Fellers 70/30 you have to try my version! Normally always deal the 60/40 but on 70/30 I sell it for $305 for 54x164' and it works in Latex also.