• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Accu-Bend freedom recomendation

Jose caicedo

hello, I'M thinking to brought a accu-bend freedom bending machine for my business does anyone have any feedback about it? thanks and best regards

Tom Allen

Best thing we ever did!- It opens up a whole new world of opportunity and creativity. You will need to be able to paint and have good ability to do the other things required to finish letters and sign foam etc but it is a good option to save time from hand construction. They do make a smaller version which is a bit more affordable. Get a quote and stay on the mailing list. They have specials around the trade show times
Good Luck Tom Allen p Allen Sign Co - knoxville TN

Jose caicedo

Best thing we ever did!- It opens up a whole new world of opportunity and creativity. You will need to be able to paint and have good ability to do the other things required to finish letters and sign foam etc but it is a good option to save time from hand construction. They do make a smaller version which is a bit more affordable. Get a quote and stay on the mailing list. They have specials around the trade show times
Good Luck Tom Allen p Allen Sign Co - knoxville TN
Thanks