• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Adobe Illustrator - Highlighted Object Selection?

MikePro

In illustrator, I must have hit an unknown command that's throwing me for a loop.
What would be the term/quickfix to re-establish individual highlighting of selected objects?

by that, i mean... i usually click on an object, and i'll get the 6-points of adjustment box highlighted around the object. I click on two objects, and each object is highlighted individually with the adjustment box around the span of both, and any other vectored objects that I select along the way are highlighted as well.

well now, I just get a single highlighted-box around everything that I select and have no reference to see if I'm grabbing everything in-between that I'm trying to adjust as one.

TammieH

Or HIDE EDGES under View...command is "Control H" my clumsy fingers turn it off when I GROUP sometimes

MikePro

o man, i don't know why i couldn't find that myself. brain-fried and completely lacked motivation to dig for the info.
THANKS GUYS!

CNTRL+H for the win!