• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

After almost a year, a font site is now up

Flame

First off I hope I put this in the right section :signs101:.

After almost a year of planning, preparing, brainstorming and revising... I'm proud to announce a new font site. Providing rare, unique and artist fonts for designers, created by an awesome group of contributors. Created by artists, for artists....please check out artistfonts.com

I know this launch was quiet as we kept it under wraps for sometime, but I felt it was far enough along that it was ready to be shown. There are probably a half dozen fonts that are nearing completion that we will be adding too, so please stay tuned :smile::thankyou:

WildWestDesigns

Some of these have really good potential for embroidery as well.

I wish some of the more artistic fonts like this would be available as keyboard fonts as well.

Definitely worth keeping an eye out.

Thanks for posting this.

David Wright

Ok, I have to add that these fonts are excellent and I will be purchasing.
How come the artist's names aren't associated with the particular font?

Flame

Ok, I have to add that these fonts are excellent and I will be purchasing.
How come the artist's names aren't associated with the particular font?

It was their personal preference. However you can find each artist's fonts by going to the artist page and clicking on their name.