• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Air keeps inside the system jfx200-2513

StefanG

Hi there,

Since a few weeks we keep having air inside the system. Mostly on Black
In the beginning we could do an airpurge and some cleanings and the problem was solved and we could print again without any issues
But now the air keeps coming back in no-matter how many airpurges we do, it seems we cant get rid of the air anymore.
The positive and negative pressure is oke

We already changed both subtanks
changed the micro filters on top, and shorted the tubes to make sure there is no air leakage anymore
Also changed the Primary filter

Anything more i can check?

Attached are 2 nozzlechecks to show the problem

Thank you guys in advance
Stefan

Attachments

• IMG20230915135642.jpg
    IMG20230915135642.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 113
  • IMG20230915135627.jpg
    IMG20230915135627.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 50

StefanG

I would definitely check your capping station, already got the top-end cleared. Bad caps mean air slowly bleeds in from below and ink drips out.
Thanks for the reply,
Yea that was the one of the few things left that come into my mind.
Also thought it might have been the Solenoid valve, but i swapped that one with one from an other machine, but that didnt fix anything.
So gonna change/check the cappings today if i find any time.

What does the bottom of the head look like? Any head strikes?
Heads are still looking good, we had no media jams in the past.

StefanG

I would definitely check your capping station, already got the top-end cleared. Bad caps mean air slowly bleeds in from below and ink drips out.

To follow up on this.
We changed the cappings, and the problem seems to be fixed now :)
Thank you guys