• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Amish mafia!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Wow I stopped on the wrong channel the other night and caught a few minutes of the newest episode of Amish Mafia and I honestly cannot believe HOW AWSEOME it was!! Lol it made me feel so good about myself it was amazing! Its a whole new level of stupidiness that I thought was not possible for reality TV to achieve but they have and its hard not to keep watching just to see if it can get anymore ridiculous, anyways just thought I would share to see if anyone else has had this happen to them before.

reQ

Wow I stopped on the wrong channel the other night and caught a few minutes of the newest episode of Amish Mafia and I honestly cannot believe HOW AWSEOME it was!! Lol it made me feel so good about myself it was amazing! Its a whole new level of stupidiness that I thought was not possible for reality TV to achieve but they have and its hard not to keep watching just to see if it can get anymore ridiculous, anyways just thought I would share to see if anyone else has had this happen to them before.
'Ahahah, its my 2nd week watching it, Levi! Wanna hurt amish? Shoot their volleyball and corn!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Lol too funny, that Merlin character and his cousin or whoever that huge lady is might be two of the most inbred people I have ever seen lol.

reQ

I have tried watching it but can't sit through an entire episode.
Well, its not for every1 i guess and i don't think i would be able to watch it constantly, but from time to time, its funny. That show is complete trash and that is why its so funny lol

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Living among them, here where I am...... I can tell you, none of them are anything like that show. Some of them don't even have a realistic Plain accent. While there are several Amish areas around the country, they all sound alike and play by the same rules. Otherwise, they're shunned. Elders will not tolerate anything.

visual800

This right here is why I cut the cord on cable tv. There is only so much ignorance one can take. i am absolutely ashamed of what was once reputable channels that thrive on all these white trash drama filled tv....and thats just the Kardashians I am speaking of.