• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any Takers?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Hey everyone I got a request from an acquaintance and wanted to see if anyone here could execute this job in her time frame. If you can great let me know and I will connect the two of you together.

I have a project that I need to install by MONDAY NIGHT in NYC. It is for (2) 25' H X 18' W and (1) 25' H X 14' W digital prints on Taffeta substrate. Pole pockets top and bottom (3").
Can you do it and if so what would you charge?

Thanks,
Alex

Typestries

Yikes, talk about a last minute disaster in the making. Super specialty media, oversize, and a blizzard on the way. Don't want to say she's effed, but who waits this long on a project like this? Oh, wait, seems almost everybody!

Seriously give bill at Wyld GFI a call maybe he has a solution.

S

signs-work

I can do it but overnight shipping will be quite a bit can call me 318-264-8511 if we cant post phone numbers please delete it and send me a pm ill keep in touch

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Yikes, talk about a last minute disaster in the making. Super specialty media, oversize, and a blizzard on the way. Don't want to say she's effed, but who waits this long on a project like this? Oh, wait, seems almost everybody!

Seriously give bill at Wyld GFI a call maybe he has a solution.

Lol yeah that's what I said, I gave her his info also.