• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

any thoughts on how to cover this logo/text?

petepaz

customer has these curtain trailers and they got bought out by another company so they asked me how to cover it.
i told them to paint them.
i have tried in the past to install vinyl on them but if i do mange to get it installed properly it doesn't hold up due to the abuse they get.

Attachments

• curtain trailer.png
    curtain trailer.png
    166.6 KB · Views: 208

JBurton

Signtologist
I wouldn't be surprised if these were eradicatable flex material and it's had marjam stripped off. Get some Cooley Magic and see if it takes the red off.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We had a buncha taco bell flex faces and we just used some denatured alcohol and the purple came off in no time. Bob's hands were purple for a while.

JBurton

Signtologist
We had a buncha taco bell flex faces and we just used some denatured alcohol and the purple came off in no time. Bob's hands were purple for a while.
I did tons of these old bank of the ozarks faces, worst logo ever, and I'd be a red/purple shade of awful for a week or so after each one.

petepaz

thanks i'll have to go to a little examining/experimenting and see if anything will take it off.