• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone have 3M 3645 floor laminate?

Jim Stapleton

We’re doing a large floor graphic next week. I bought a 150′ roll of 54″ and now realize I’m going to be about 20′ short. I don’t see needing this again soon and hoping to avoid spending another $1.2K+ for another roll. Anyone have a partial roll of 54″ on hand and can sell us about 25 feet?

MarkSnelling

Mark Snelling - Hasco Graphics
I can't help you, but I'm curious as to why you used the 3M floor lam? What attributes sent you in that direction?

Steenland

Old Member
I can't help you, but I'm curious as to why you used the 3M floor lam? What attributes sent you in that direction?
3M 3645 is also our go-to for long-term floor graphics. Expensive, but extremely durable. Been using it for over 20 years. We installed a 300 sq ft floor graphic in January, and it still looks like new despite high traffic and daily cleaning.

CanuckSigns

3M 3645 is also our go-to for long-term floor graphics. Expensive, but extremely durable. Been using it for over 20 years. We installed a 300 sq ft floor graphic in January, and it still looks like new despite high traffic and daily cleaning.
Yeah we have some large floor graphics in the main lobby of our local hospital, tons of floor traffic but it's still held up very well 3 years later ecause of this laminate