• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone know hhgregg font?

GoodPeopleFlags

Anyone know the font used in hhgregg's logo?
Thanks!

Attachments

• hhgregg.JPG
    hhgregg.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 411

GoodPeopleFlags

Thanks replicator! Here's a strange thing, tho. When I google "dupe regular font", I don't get a hit for anything related to a font. Being that the font name is "dupe" (if that is, in fact, it's real name!), it makes me a little skeptical. The link you sent is the font, for sure, but I'd like to find another place to get it. Call me paranoid! Wonder why it wouldn't show up in a google search?

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
I don't think that is the font. The r and g is different and need to be edited. You can likely edit Avant garde since that is more common

GoodPeopleFlags

And I appreciate it! I thought it was definitely it. I would much rather tweek that font than avant garde. Just a little skeptical about downloading it from that place is all.
:thankyou:

John L

hhgregg is in the midst of an expansion. We just installed big channel letters at one of their stores. You can probably get the logo from their art dept if you call.

GoodPeopleFlags

Thanks Vector Doctor! I had tried looking for a pdf file but couldn't find one with the logo vectored. I figured it would be a snap to clean up if I just had the font so that's why I asked for the font. I really appreciate you taking the time to post that for me. And everyone else for their responses.
:U Rock: