• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone know where to get fly eye lenticular sheets/rolls?

signs_welly

Currently flying by the seat of my pants
I'm looking into lenticular printing and I have printers that can do it. I just can't seem to find the material. I have found site for suppliers in Europe but none in the US. Anyone know where you can get it in the states?

signs_welly

JBurton

Signtologist
Ahh, that does sound cool, so more like an optical lenticular lens in a grid pattern? I'm curious, are they impossibly tiny, so a similar effect vs a linear lenticular panel, or chunky for something different? I'll have to find a video I guess.

signs_welly

Ahh, that does sound cool, so more like an optical lenticular lens in a grid pattern? I'm curious, are they impossibly tiny, so a similar effect vs a linear lenticular panel, or chunky for something different? I'll have to find a video I guess.
The lenses are smallish but not so small its impossible to print on the array. I think the standard is 40 LPI so pretty small but you can still see them if you get close. There's some videos on YouTube of it in action and it can hnadle human faces really well so I figure standard signage would be extremely easy for it.