• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone seen banners like this?

ABPGraphics

Hi guys,

A client of mine came in with this photo today and was wondering if we could get something like this and apply there logo on it.

I was wondering if any of you have seen these types of banners (See images below) And if so would you know where to get them? We run a vinyl graphics shop so it would also be helpful to know if signs like these can have vinyl applied to them or if they have to be screen printed.

Thanks in advance :notworthy:

Also, We need them quite quickly (Within the week) Anyone know of a speedy supplier?

Attachments

• Sprint Flag.jpg
    Sprint Flag.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 152

GK

There are solvent cloth like materials available to do them, but we dye-sub those usually.

omgsideburns

you can apply eco-film (or other heat-applied fabric vinyls) to nylon and poly flags.. not sure how it would look on something so sheer though.

signrios

can this be printed with a eco sol printer?:thread

there's a local company inundating the neighboring towns with these type of banners.
with messages & graphics like, hair salon,sale,mechanic, insurance and things like that

how are this made?

Mesh banners printed with solvent printer. Do many of these for football stadiums. Different size mesh for different applications. Can buy some from fellers.

ABPGraphics

I take it CreativeBanners have made a good impression on several of you guys then huh? Maybe I'll give em a shot on future purchases.

For future reference, some google searching yielded a 10 foot tall teardrop style banner@ roughly 200 dollars per sign double sided (It's not really double sided they just bleed it through) and next day shipping.

Ameramark is who I went through and they seemed to have the best price.