• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Art and Sign fonts

So I'm really thinking of making a purchase from Signfonts.com. They have some very nice scripts that I think we could make great use of on many of our projects. Has anyone made any purchases from these guys and was your experience good? If you have purchased fonts, have you had any issues with the fonts themselves? I notice the site uses Paypal which I'm not a big fan of, primarily because I don't have an account set up but there are some fonts on the site I feel we really need to add to our arsenal.

Any feedback is much appreciated. Thanks.

Border

Another positve vote for Steve's fonts at A&S...They rock! Steve is a good guy to deal with too.

Jillbeans

Great fonts (except for that darn Jillbeans one) great service great price.
Steve is quite a guy.
Love....Jill

SignosaurusRex

Where or how can we find this special price for the entire collection?
You would have to ask Steve about that. I vaguely remember him saying that he has a full collection price as well as custom package prices not indicated on the website. I know he also has another new script that is just about ready for release.

Steve C.

It's nice to see so much positive feedback. Thanks! The unadvertised special for
all 50 fonts is. $385. Additional $7.50 for CD. With the CD you will receive
both otf and ttf version in the fonts that are available in both. This price is
not offered now on the website, but many have asked. It is not specifically a
S101 special.

Some pricing changes are coming, not sure how soon. I have also been
contemplating sales on MyFonts.com. Just not sure about that yet.

I also plan to revamp some of the most popular older fonts, like Motherlode,
Marquee, Speedway, etc. into open type fonts with more alternates and
contextural ligatures.

Thanks again,
Steve C.

skyhigh

Has anyone made any purchases from these guys and was your experience good? If you have purchased fonts, have you had any issues with the fonts themselves? .

A&S fonts are great, and Steve is the best to deal with. You can't go wrong with your purchase.

A+++

It's great to hear all the positive responses. Thanks for the heads up on the collection price but I think we are just going to do a 6 or 10 pack. I'm mostly interested in the beautiful scripts.

SignosaurusRex

I will add that A&S fonts are extremely clean and low node counts with very smooth curves. They are very friendly for added effects and easy customizing...especially with the extra ligatures and alt characters available in the .otf versions. You can get the entire collection of A&S for less than a single 10 font family of another typeface from one of the other 'big boy' foundries...how cool is that?