• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

banding bassard

WOODBS

i have some banding going on in the orange mainly. i have the correct profile , set to standard, bidirectional, etc. here is the proof, i can get some actual pics later. printing out of flexi on sp300v?? thanks for any help

Attachments

• harley trailer test3.jpg
    harley trailer test3.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 166

Ken

Are you at 720 or 1440?
The gradient setting at 256 or better?..Makes a huge file when you up the fountain fill steps..but may give you what you need..
Ken

WOODBS

yep been doing that for a while, still looks about the same but not too bad so i printed it..thanks

ABPGraphics

i have some banding going on in the orange mainly. i have the correct profile , set to standard, bidirectional, etc. here is the proof, i can get some actual pics later. printing out of flexi on sp300v?? thanks for any help

Where did you get that trailer template? I like it.

thewood

Hard to say without seeing pics, but lowering the temps may eliminate some of the banding on a color like orange.