• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Banner Dolly

signs2trade

Help....while at SGIA this year I saw a "Banner Dolly", hydraulic in nature i believe, used for lifting heavy rolls of banner material. We have 450lb rolls of 10' banner material and need help lifting them. Any one by chance remember the manufacture of such equipment or any other possible suggestions?
Thank You
Keith

Typestries

Gandinnovations packaged the jeti RTR's with it. I'd imagine Agfa still has that product under their sales umbrella.

Chicago you and I stalk the same place, I guess.

rjssigns

I like the Harbor Freight "moorsickle" lift idea. Just have to fab and install anti-roll devices so the roll can't move.

signs2trade

Thank you guys so much.....Gene I think we have a winner......Again thank you for all your help......
KEith:U Rock:

signs2trade

Gandinnovations packaged the jeti RTR's with it. I'd imagine Agfa still has that product under their sales umbrella.

Chicago you and I stalk the same place, I guess.

Thank you so much for this info. We were able to find 2 of these and they are on the way.....
Keith