• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

BesPrinter

EcpressPG

Does anyone have any experience with or own either the BesPrinter CNC MultiCutter or Flatbed UV Printer?
This is a link to their website but I can't find any reviews on their equipment anywhere.

victor bogdanov

Cool looks like they're not too far away from me in Houston, might contact them to see a machine in person. Google reviews look good

search the address for reviews, seems like most are for lasers but if they have a good connection for lasers in china, printers/flatbed cutters could be decent too

14915 E Hampton Cir, Houston, TX 77071

Screenshot 2023-12-10 113812.png

EcpressPG

Cool looks like they're not too far away from me in Houston, might contact them to see a machine in person. Google reviews look good

search the address for reviews, seems like most are for lasers but if they have a good connection for lasers in china, printers/flatbed cutters could be decent too

14915 E Hampton Cir, Houston, TX 77071

View attachment 168749
Thank you, Victor. They are priced well. Let me know what you think if you go check them out.

MarkSnelling

Mark Snelling - Hasco Graphics
I lost a sale to one of these units. The machine was less than $50K and the customer went with it. It actually works adequately, but when there are problems, they have a very hard time getting support in a timely manner leaving the machine down for a week or two at a time. Customer admits he wishes he had gone with my equipment, but said that saving around $50K was still "sort of" worth it despite being down for so long a few times.

As for the router, there's a guy in Michigan with one and he just gave up trying to get support and scrapped the unit and went with a Colex. I don't know the whole story I just know that the only guy offering support was out of Tampa (or somewhere in Florida) and apparently they ran out of ideas on how to fix the unit so it turned into a work table. I've sold enough 'bargain brand' routers to know they are not worth it....lots of little bugs whether it is physical or software/firmware. The last thing you want to do is waste money by screwing up the last step of the manufacturing process. Colex is based in Jersey and are known for doing a great job with service and support. I won't bash the manufacturer of the off-brand router publicly, but if you want to talk before going down their path, by all means reach out and I'll tell you the details.

Please let me know if we can show you numbers or do a virtual or in-person demo on a Fluid Color. Our service manager lives an hour from Pittsburgh and the plant is right next to the Cincinnati airport. You won't have to worry about the lack of service and support and long gaps of being down.

EcpressPG

I lost a sale to one of these units. The machine was less than $50K and the customer went with it. It actually works adequately, but when there are problems, they have a very hard time getting support in a timely manner leaving the machine down for a week or two at a time. Customer admits he wishes he had gone with my equipment, but said that saving around $50K was still "sort of" worth it despite being down for so long a few times.

As for the router, there's a guy in Michigan with one and he just gave up trying to get support and scrapped the unit and went with a Colex. I don't know the whole story I just know that the only guy offering support was out of Tampa (or somewhere in Florida) and apparently they ran out of ideas on how to fix the unit so it turned into a work table. I've sold enough 'bargain brand' routers to know they are not worth it....lots of little bugs whether it is physical or software/firmware. The last thing you want to do is waste money by screwing up the last step of the manufacturing process. Colex is based in Jersey and are known for doing a great job with service and support. I won't bash the manufacturer of the off-brand router publicly, but if you want to talk before going down their path, by all means reach out and I'll tell you the details.

Please let me know if we can show you numbers or do a virtual or in-person demo on a Fluid Color. Our service manager lives an hour from Pittsburgh and the plant is right next to the Cincinnati airport. You won't have to worry about the lack of service and support and long gaps of being down.
Thank you for the information, Mark!