• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Big Head printouts

askhung

Hi guys,

I don't know where to start and I'm pretty new to this but looking to make a bunch of big head printouts on foam core but don't know where to start. Can you recommend a printer and where can i go to get bulk supplies of foam core that i could print out? Are there printers that also do the cutting or do I have to find one seperate?

Thanks ahead of time for your help!

Hung

Mosh

Hung? go to a sign shop and have them produce them for you. If you are asking these types of questions there is NO WAY you will be able to produce them. BTW foam core is a very poor choice of material I use pvc or coro...

MikePro

yes.
...and welcome to signs101.

check the merchant member listing for someone in your area that sells printing/routing equipment.
not knowing your location, or budget, or experience doesn't really do much good to help anyone here answer your vague questions.
highly recommended you go through a reputable company, as local as possible, for your new gear. you may save a few bucks ordering a ShopBot from China, but good luck ever finding parts/service techs or even someone to show you how to even operate it.

o, and plan on spending about $100k+.
also, a plastics supplier should be able to hook you up with whatever substrates you intend to use.