• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

blurry vector images?

Marlene

I was working on a piece of "artwork" from a customer and I noticed that the edges of the vector file when I press F8 to view it colored look blurry like the edges of a raster type file would look, not a crisp sharp edge. I closed out of Omega, and just entered copy, colored it black and the same thing. also the background is a pale gray, I have the background set to white. up until working with the customer supplied .eps file, all was OK. I turned the computer off and re-started but it is the same. I'm also running Omega in Demo on my old computer and check to see if the options menu might have gone to default but they are all OK. I can't post a what it looks like as it would be a jpeg and would look off. anyone have an idea what I need to look for to re-set?

Ok that was strange I went in and opened a couple of older files and they were the same blurry mess. opened some really old files and they were Ok. tried the blurry file again and it was OK. what happened?

stoliker

In Corel if you change the view to normal from enhanced you get this look. I would assume that there is a similar view option for Omega that is giving you the blurred lines. Sorry if this isn't helpful. Hopefully I gives you a place to start looking.