• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

business card help

Red Ball

Seasoned Citizen
well when i go and design for joe blows plumbing i am going to give it somewhat of a plumbing theme of course, but for me providing different services i was just hoping someone witty out there would have a good idea on how to layout something to combine everything as well as the mayhem part but make it look professional at the same time. thanks for the awesome help to the people who actually put up some links and i will take the criticism and learn from it.

Welcome from the Kingdom of Texas!

I constantly struggle with spelling, grammar, structure, and punctuation.

As a hack designer myself, I should make an effort at least have those bases covered.

just saying it is a lot easier to read and the design process includes the above whatdoyouthink? :tongue:

Here's a link to a previous "SHOW US YOUR BUSINESS CARD" thread that might give you some inspiration.

http://signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24908&highlight=business+cards

When I hit the link I get message,

WeekendDirectionals, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
How do I get "sufficient privileges"?

slipperyfrog

When I hit the link I get message,

WeekendDirectionals, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
How do I get "sufficient privileges"?

jmag215

Okay, here are some fronts that I threw together real quick so you can all bag on them.
(pictures are down a couple of posts)

Last edited:

jmag215

Here did I get it right this time? I have never posted pics on here before, so thanks for the link qmr55!

Attachments

• business card a .jpg
    business card a .jpg
    710.7 KB · Views: 95
  • business card 2a.jpg
    business card 2a.jpg
    707.6 KB · Views: 98

JoshLoring

Circleville Signs said:
The scary thing is that this guy doesn't have any concept of why he is getting sarcasm in response to his question.....

+1
Omg. This brought a tear to my eye I laughed so hard