• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Busy two weeks

James Chrimes

Things have been busy for us at bacon graphics. Here are two of the signs we have done in the last couple of weeks.

Attachments

• mount royal sign.jpg
    mount royal sign.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 89
  • mount royal shield.jpg
    mount royal shield.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 80
  • rum brook sign.jpg
    rum brook sign.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 99
  • rum brook close up.jpg
    rum brook close up.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 58

signmeup

Hey!!! Real signs! Nice to see something that wasn't printed on s101. Lovely stuff James. Are they HDU or PVC or both?

James Chrimes

The Mount Royal sign is a pvc base and post with the main sign done in hdu. The Rum Brook sign is hdu with a backer, and a wood base. Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Kevin-shopVOX

I have to agree with you there Marlene, New England sets the standard for classy signs! A real shame the rest of the country couldn't be the same.

One of the joys I get about living in NE is the signage. There is a lot of talent and quality in that regards up here.

Marlene

One of the joys I get about living in NE is the signage

your area is exceptional for signs that just make you go "wow". I love to drive thru Ogunquit and Kennebunkport. it is like driving thru an art museum the signs are just so beautiful.

Kevin-shopVOX

your area is exceptional for signs that just make you go "wow". I love to drive thru Ogunquit and Kennebunkport. it is like driving thru an art museum the signs are just so beautiful.

Yes it is..i live about 20 minutes inland from both of those towns. The area is gorgeous but I always find myself looking at the signs first then the area. So much to see.