• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can anyone help???

skyhigh

I got this email today.....

I am a man of God , I owned two businesses in Dubai and Turkey. I'm very ill and be soon be joining my God any time from now, My wife and two children died in a car accident six years ago, I have a business proposal for you. Can you help me to distribute my $2.5 Million to the orphans and widows in your country?

I would really like to help this poor fella out, but unfortunately we're busy doing 5000 banners for this guys brother.

Can I forward this email to anyone here that would have some spare time?????

r

Pippin Decals

scammmm , Ive gotten so many of those in the past months wow..

I got this email today.....

I would really like to help this poor fella out, but unfortunately we're busy doing 5000 banners for this guys brother.

Can I forward this email to anyone here that would have some spare time?????

r

skyhigh

scammmm????
Did you miss the part where he mentioned that he was a man of God (with a capital G)????

scamm....no way.

phototec

The really sad part is, they send out 10's of thousands of these emails and there are always a few gullible people that buy into it....:omg: