• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

"Carved " Fonts

Billct2

I can't believe I'm having such a hard time finding these types of fonts. I'm looking for a font, classic serif style, that has a "carved" look.
I have Clarendon Convex, which has the perfect effect, but is a little too heavy and square. I also have Augustea Open and Academy Engraved which are OK.
When I search I come up with mostly sans serif fonts or stuff that isn't even close. I've searched convex fonts, engraved fonts, beveled fonts etc. Does anyone have a font suggestion that would fit the bill?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 183

Billct2

Yea, I was thinking about just picking a font and adding the effects, but would prefer to just buy one that has it already. And this is for Gerber Edge printing so I want to end up with a simple vector effect as in the sample.

Billct2

Yea, I'm kinda rushed on this one and thought a premade chisel font would be an easy fix.