• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

changable copy signs.. with arrow

slappy

you know, the 4x8 chinky one with the arrow and lights usually by restaurants, gas stations and your occasional bingo hall. I need to price one of these for an insurance quote. I guess it got hit somehow today and destroyed. My other problem is, i don't know where to get one from or who has them. I told my customer Sam's club has them, but he don't want a cheapo. So i called N.Glantz and they told me the same, but will check availability on it if they can get one.

Anyone know where i can get one besides Sam's?

visual800

you could try wayne industries in clanton , al they make all of them IF I am not mistaken. Good luck though wayne seems to suck in the past few years with no return emails and no call backs.

(205) 755-5580

slappy

Thank you Malkin, on the phone with them now. Those are the nicest i've seen actually. And she told me how they brace them and they seem better quality all around then the waynes.

jkdbjj, the sign was destroyed as i said in the first post so i need an entire new one

401Graphics

The sam club ones are made cheaply and use thin metal. I see them everywhere and they start to rust out quick, or start twisting. I have a couple of these arrow signs that i have purchased used for $200 or less, and they just needed repainting. Then I rent them out to local businesses.

visual800

waynes makes the sams one last time I heard it figures, not only has their customer service went to hell so has their products, at least they are consistent