• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Channel Lters exterior illumination problem

VA Sign Geek

I have installed some high profile, polished stainless steel channel letters that have an exterior light source shining up on them. The mirror finish of the letters does not allow the letters to glow in the light. You lose the letters at night. Is there something i can do to the existing letters cans that will help expose the letters at night?

visual800

try placing a frosted fiom over the uplighting and killing the sharpness of the light see what that does

VA Sign Geek

Channel lter issue

I have installed some high profile, polished stainless steel channel letters that have an exterior light source shining up on them. The mirror finish of the letters does not allow the letters to glow in the light. You lose the letters at night. Is there something i can do to the existing letters cans that will help expose the letters at night?[/QUOTE Thanks to all to all with the options to the problem. Appreciate your time!!!