• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Coldwell Banker Logo

iSign

just going from memory... is that an extra bold condensed sort of thing... with an ugly cutshort futuraish looking "C"

imaSIGNr

I was pricing a sign for caldwell banker a year ago .It never did materialize. I could not find the font, so I created the logo using editing tools and a digital photo. I deleted it all when the job folded....

Tiki

Font Sage
As far a i know There is no font (custom logo) use to work in
the Coldwell Banker Sign Shop
Man I hated hand painting helvetica every day :tongue:

I would try looking at (da font) Sci-fi Fonts there
might be something close that you can get by with:wink:

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
The lettering in the Coldwell Banker logo is indeed customized. Further, the letters aren't even completely consistent -unlike what you would find in any actual font.

Coldwell Banker Commercial uses Berkeley (horizontally stretched) for the "Coldwell Banker Commercial" letters and then oddly mixes in Palatino and Helvetica Condensed for the other copy. I call it "odd" because it's generally not good to mix two text oriented serif families in the same design. It clashes in the same manner as mixing two or more script families in the same layout.

imaSIGNr

If you're just reproducing the logo you should be able to scan and vectorize it ok....

I just looked up in my files and I tried some type faces similar I thought for added text on that one. ...Try...Revue or Horatio D Bold or Bauhaus. They have some similarities....