• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Color Saturation Question

md3

Hello Everyone,

I have a HP Latex 365 for canvas printing and run that with Onyx. I have been using coated poly canvas (bright white) from lexjet with their profile (12 pass 100% ink) and the colors are great. I am testing a new coated canvas which is a poly-cotton blend in natural white so it's not as bright as the poly canvas. The supplier does not have a profile for 360/365 and the closest profile they have is for the natural (unbleached) version of the canvas. That profile is 16 pass at 200% ink. If I do that I get the same vibrant colors as with the poly canvas, but I would like to avoid the slow 16 pass and use 12 pass mode. I tried it at 12 pass 150%, but the results are unsatisfactory. What possibly can be done to get more vibrant colors at 12 pass? I haven't done any color corrections in Onyx.

Thanks