• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Conformable Clear

rjssigns

Anyone make conformable air-release clear I can print on then laminate? The ol' interwebs didn't turn up anything.

Or just do the normal print on lam then lam?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I'm not sure I have ever heard of or seen air release clear. It would probably show the pattern of the adhesive through the vinyl. Your best bet is probably cast clear and wet apply.

rjssigns

I'm not sure I have ever heard of or seen air release clear. It would probably show the pattern of the adhesive through the vinyl. Your best bet is probably cast clear and wet apply.

Good point about the pattern. Trying to avoid a wet install, but that's what it'll be.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Good point about the pattern. Trying to avoid a wet install, but that's what it'll be.

I have an optically clear air release vinyl but it is used as a face mount adhesive. You could print then laminate with this for that application but it is pretty expensive stuff.

Zac

Mediocre Designer
I've not printed on them but the clear bra/PPF films are plenty conformable and optically clear.

Christian @ 2CT Media

180Cv3 Is available as a clear and so is 40C.

I've used both and had no issues. 40C is brand new and I can give you the VCC number if you need it.