• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel Files Saving with Grey Background

VTSigns

I'm having a weird issue with Corel. Files that I'm exporting out of as jpegs are saving with a very faint grey background when they are supposed to be white. I have had this problem for the last couple days. I know it doesn't have to do with the bounding box being saved as this color because I have have printed things that don't have a bounding box and it does the same thing. I have exported files out of the Omega and this problem doesn't occur. I have tried shutting down the Corel and computer. Anybody have any ideas?

Jillbeans

I don't know how to solve it.
But this happened to me once when I opened up a Corel 9 or 12 file (can't remember which) off a CD I made when I upgraded to X5.
All my whites were suddenly an icky shade of peach.
It seemed like it crossed over into everything I designed for awhile, I was constantly having to re-select the white areas and re-whiten them.
It went away just as mysteriously as it came.
Love....Jill