• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel X-3 Help

rcook99

For some reason whenever I save any attachment from an email it wants to open with Corel. (If its a PDF, Word, Excel it still wants to open in X-3) I am not sure how to change it or why it is setup this way. Can anyone help in fixing it.

rcook99

Thanks for the input I will take a look at it, but I have never had this problem before. Any attachments I saved would be saved in the format that they needed to open in, but for some reason they all want to open with X-3.

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
Your file associations are messed up in windows. Find a pdf file, right click on it. I have vista and I the click open with, the choose default program. The wording in XP is probably differnt but should solve your problem.

Find all the file types that are messed up and follow same steps as above.

rcook99

Jester, I tried that also and it opens with the program I ask it to but when I close it and go back into it, it still wants to open with X-3. I even tried saving the doc in word as a word document and it still has the X-3 icon and wants to open with X-3.

rcook99

Day Sign Co. That worked to get it to open in the correct program but the file still has the X-3 icon. Thanks for the 1 on 1 lessons....appreciate the help.

Jester I am running XP

signage

Go over to the corel forum there is a fix for this listed over there! I might have posted a link here on another thread I don't remember!