• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Critique if you must

Jillbeans

Bottom left all the way!
The only other thing I could think of
(believe me, I think of weird things like this right before I fall asleep)
is if you used the script font for the name and a simple font for the bikes & burgers.

rjpjr

"He did ask for these fonts specifically"..."but with out the typical diner fonts"..."Feel free to offer more critique, opinion and suggestions.:thankyou:"
Another alternative idea... Maybe convert the type faces the client requested into a neon look...

Attachments

• WalzWerk.jpg
    WalzWerk.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 85

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Bottom left is the best one there. Could you just try your 'effect' you used on the top main copy on the bottom left main copy ?? Just for sh!ts and giggles.

rjp.... that's nice, but it looks too '50ish.

Steve C.

He likes the top right. Funny, to me, that is the one with the least attitude of
all. I thought the bright color red and gold on black bkg helped create
attitude. Oh well, you never know.
Gino I'm going to try your suggestion, but I can only work on this in the
evening. So... later. Client does want me to try one other option.

Thanks all for you input.

Marlene

I think he picked the one that looks the best, top right. it has a lot of style but it keeps the focus on the name & tagline. the red dot top and bottom really makes you look at the center/middle of the design. the ones with the brighter color at either side kind of pulled attention out and away from the the copy, even if it did look really nice. nice job

SignosaurusRex

I definitely like this one better than the bottom left of the others. The alt s on 'Bikes' bothers me...pushes the '& Burgers' away and increases the negative space between the s and the &, beyond visual comfort in my mind. The Bogie script reads very smooth and easy with a 'Diner' feel. I like the background of the top right for more attitude. While I like the top right design, I personally think it has too much going on with both fonts being so decorative. ....JMPO

SignosaurusRex

...maybe Shorten the tail of the alt s in 'Bikes' a tad bit and then pulling the & back towards 'Bikes', thereby increasing the space a tad between the & and Burgers. That may tuck the & a bit better below the z as well.

Tiki

Font Sage
Maybe Add the same flourish element on the W

Attachments

• 1bbbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg
    1bbbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 106